Only bank transfer payments are accepted.
Payment step by step
- Fill in your registration form.
- An automatic confirmation of your registration will be confirmed in a few minutes after the procedure (check your spam box as well).
- You are not registered if you have not received any confirmation.
- Your confirmation will include your registration ID and payment instructions.
- In order to identify your payment, it is necessary to specify the name of the participant and the registration ID number
- Please make sure all bank fees are covered by the submitting account and that the payment is free of charge for the receiver account, all bank charges must be fully covered by the participant.
- A collective payment for several participants from one institute/workplace should be accompanied by a list of participants with detailing of the amounts to be paid. This document should be sent to the ICCEX conference office by e-mail.
- All fees are quoted in EUR and include VAT.
- A final tax invoice can be issued after the conference, so the financial department of ICCEX will issue all invoices within 14 days after April 28, 2023 and you will receive it by e-mail.
- If you need a proforma invoice in advance for your payment procedure, contact ICCEX by e-mail in time.