The Scientific Committee invites and encourages all authors to submit their manuscripts for the review of the Scientific Programme Committee.
Full Papers Submission Deadline: January 15, 2023
Full Paper Review Process:
- The review process starts after you upload your full paper.
- Your paper is sent directly to reviewers after your upload it.
- In case you have uploaded a wrong version or want to correct something, please contact Mrs. Romana Kočová by e-mail and agree on the further procedure.
- Do not upload a new version to the system.
- Your full paper should be ready for publishing in the middle of March 2023 at the latest (it means reviewed, corrected, re-reviewed if necessary...)
All authors are asked to read and keep the instructions and guidelines below.
- Submitted papers must be original. Papers previously published or presented at an another international scientific meeting should be not submitted.
- All papers should be submitted on-line.
- Use ONLY this IIR template for preparation of your full paper.
Authors should write their manuscript in compliance with a prescribed and obligatory template,
otherwise a paper cannot be accepted for review and will be sent for re-working.
Download the template and use the pre-defined styles.
Don´t use any template from previous conferences.
- Papers must be written in English
- Maximum length: six (6) pages.
- The maximum file size limit on manuscript is 2 MB (for MS Word file). Compress the images/photos/graphs used in the document.
- Accepted formats: MS Word.docx (PDF format is asked as well)
- The abstract ID = the full paper ID. See the list of accepted abstracts
- Include your paper ID number in the header of your paper and add it to the DOI code as well.
The document name should also contain the ID of your contribution (ID_NameOfPresentingAuthor.docx)
- for example: 222_kocova.docx / 222_kocova.pdf
- The person who submits the full paper will be automatically considered as a presenting author.
- Please make sure you fill in the e-mail contact properly as it will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- All presenting authors should be registered for the conference.
Authors have an opportunity to publish also their power point presentations together with the proceedings.
Send your PPT document (in PDF format) to email@example.com if you are interested in this publication - till April 15, 2023 at the latest.
The Conference Proceedings will be published in an electronic version and will be distributed to all registered participants just before the conference.
The accepted and published contributions will be indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index in the Web of Science database (Clarivate) or in the Scopus database (Elsevier).
All proceedings since 1998 should be found on the IIR website.
IIR Copyright Transfer Policy
As a condition of publication in the International Institute of Refrigeration (IIR) FRIDOC database, authors are requested to asign the copyright of their article to the IIR in consideration of such publication.
Please confirm your agreement to this completing the Copyright Transfer Form and returning the entire form to the conference organizer (ICCEX) together with your manuscript.
All authors should sign the form, using separate copies if necessary or one author should sign the form on behalf of all authors.
Any third party wishing to reprint copyright material, including illustrations, must obtain formal permission from the IIR and an appropriate acknowledgement to the IIR must always be made.
- Make clear that you can act on behalf of all authors.
- Download the Copyright Transfer Form, fill in, sign and submit as a scanned copy in PDF format together with your full paper.
Name the form as requested: ID_name_iirctf → 222_kocova_iirctf.pdf
- If you don´t agree with some points listed in the form, please strikethrough these sentences and underwrite. The IIR authorities will contact you, shall they need further information. Don´t hesitate to contact the IIR for more information.
Submit your paper here
Don´t submit any second (third, ...) version with the same ID once again via on-line system.
Your already submitted paper is immediately forwarded to reviewers.
If you urgently need to submit a new corrected /changed version send a corrected document directly to the ICCEX conference office by e-mail (Romana Kočová / firstname.lastname@example.org).